The Housing Authority of the County of Morris is managed by an Executive Director and governed by a seven-member Board of Commissioners, appointed by the Morris County Board of Chosen Freeholders and the State of New Jersey.
Regular board meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month in the Conference Room in the Administrative Office at 99 Ketch Road, Morristown NJ 07960. Meetings are open to the public and begin at 6:00 p.m.
- Russell F. Hall, Chairman
- Richard G. Tappen, Vice-Chairman
- Alan Koldewyn, Treasurer
- Laura M. Ali, Commissioner
- Gene F. Feyl, Commissioner
- Sadia Ullah, Commissioner
- Thomas G. Zaccone, Commissioner
- Roberta L. Strater, Executive Director
- Kelly Stephens, Deputy Executive Director
- Gina Bozzi, Finance Manager
- Helen Laurentino, Executive Assistant
- Ana Betancourth, Housing Manager
- Giovanna McClendon, Housing Manager
- Hope Summerset, Social Service Administrator
Policies and Procedures
All policies and procedures for the Housing Authority County of Morris are included in the Annual and Five Year Plans. The plans are on file at the Main Office at 99 Ketch Road in Morristown, NJ.